Conditions of sale
Currently Hotel La Canela offers two rates.
50% of the total price of the reservation is paid by credit or debit card in advance 7 days before the arrival date. If at the time of making the reservation there are 7 or less days until the arrival date, it is paid at the time of making the reservation.
If the client cancels or modifies a reservation during the 7 days before the arrival date, they are not entitled to a refund of the amount already paid.
The remainder is paid by card or in cash upon arrival at the hotel.
Non Refundable Rate
100% of the total price of the reservation is paid by credit or debit card in advance at the time of booking. If at any time the reservation is canceled or modified, the client is not entitled to a refund of the amount already paid.
In accordance with the PSD2 payment regulations, any type of payment requires the client’s active consent, using the system implemented by the card issuer. The client’s responsibility is to respond immediately to the payment authorization requests from their bank, generated by Hotel La Canela. If within 12 hours of the request, the client does not authorize the payment, the reservation is automatically canceled.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer via web pages. They Are tools that have an essential role for the provision of web numerous services. Among others, they allow a web site to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the time period that remain stored in the client’s browser, namely:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually employed to store information only for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: For data stored in the terminal and that can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can be from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data are treated:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and for the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access areas of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: They store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
Disabling and deletion of cookies
You Have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may not be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also see the browser help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html Furthermore, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools like the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in lacanela.com/lacanela.net
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as its typology and function:
Session Cookies, persistent Cookies, technical Cookies, customizing Cookies, external social network Cookies, análisis Cookies
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Continue browsing, accepting cookies. This notice will not be shown again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Discontinue to use this web site.